Professional Indemnity Insurance
Mistakes do happen on client projects and when they do they can often result in additional costs for your business, e.g additional costs to correct mistakes or defending any negligent action. With possible errors arising from making mistakes in your work or giving bad advice, cover for errors and omissions is essential to professional indemnity cover.
If your business involves any form of advice giving or design, consultancy then potential litigation can arise and even if you are perfectly innocent can cause disruption, additional costs and could even result in the closure of your business.
Here at JRW Risk Solutions we can source quotations for all types of industry trade sectors, contractors, freelancers and small businesses including:
- Engineering Companies
- Business and Management Consultants
- Estate Agents and Property Consultants
- IT Consultants
- Training and Human Resources Consultants
- Media and Technology
Professional indemnity insurance policies can be tailored to your requirements and can be extended to include the following additional covers:
- Public Liability cover – injury to persons and damage to property
- Employers Liability cover – a mandatory legal requirement if you have any employees
- Office insurance cover – cover for office contents, equipment and computers
If you would like a quotation or more information please contact the team on 01384 465277 or email us at: email@example.com