Protecting you and your business
For many businesses the threat of potential litigation is great. In the last few years new types of liability insurance have emerged. JRW Risk Solutions can assess your business requirements and provide quotations for some or all of the following:
- Employers Liability insurance – mandatory for all companies who employee one or more people and vital protection for your staff. This insurance provides protection for your business from costs arising from your liability for employee injuries or illness which may arise out of their employment with you.
- Public Liability insurance – covers your liability to others who may have been injured or suffered damages arising as a result of your business activities.
- Products Liability insurance – covers anyone who has suffered injury or loss as a direct result of a product supplied by your business.
- Professional Indemnity insurance – provides cover for UK based professionals who provide professional advice for a fee. The cover provides protection in the event of legal action from a customer who has suffered financial loss or personal injury.
- Directors and Officers Liability insurance – can protect a Director or Senior Manager of your business from being sued personally for the actions of the company.
- Cyber Liability insurance – can protect your business whether you trade online or just keep data on your customers against the implications of a data security breach.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance – provides protection against claims against the business for wrongful acts arising from the employment process.
If you would like a quotation or more information please contact the team on 01384 465277 or email us at: email@example.com