Landlords, is your property adequately insured?

Whether you are renting a commercial property for office space, warehousing, factory, or retail unit, or providing housing for long-term rental, short-term rental, holiday let or student accommodation, implementing the correct property owners insurance cover to adequately protect your property is essential.

Often, the easiest option is choosing the cheapest method of property owners insurance cover on the internet to tick a box without really looking into the detail as to what type of protection, the policy will give the property.

Furthermore, in the current climate, material prices are continually escalating in value, together with higher labour costs due to a shortage in tradesmen and women.  Accumulatively, what you thought might have provided adequate cover in the past, may no longer be sufficient.

What is included in property owners insurance cover

At JRW Risk Solutions we take a different and more detailed approach.

  • First of all, commercial or individual landlords are rest assured, in safe hands and that their needs are met with a direct point of contact, should you need to discuss circumstances.
  • Secondly, we look at the detail and ask lots of questions to build a complete client profile and to understand the types of tenants you look after and the nature of your business.
  • We assist landlords with single or multiple properties in locations across the UK.
  • We offer property owners insurance cover includes protection against the buildings and contents, emergency cover, legal expenses cover and liability cover as a property owner.
  • Finally, by acting as a broker we source policies to meet all your needs whilst continuing to provide the best value for money.

To find out more about how JRW Risk Solutions can support your commercial or residential property business with property owners insurance cover, please get in touch or see our website for more details.

Scroll to Top